Friday, June 12, 2015

*Public Service Announcement (Lady Balls Style)*

Well, it's come to my attention that my term has now been used on another well known blog that i have been aware of for quite some time (the blog that is); aware of it due to some unfortunate circumstances (I guess i should have trade marked the term huh?) SO if you see this, it's DEFINITELY not mine. Nor would I wish to be associated with this site at all (anymore. due to said unfortunate circumstances). Guess it's hard to come up with your own shit huh? Pretty sad really.



So anyway, I guess I'll have to come up with something newer and more innovative than Lady Balls to describe outstanding brave women with. To be honest, It's probably better this way....because balls are easily harmed (one tap and you've got yourself a genuine door stop). Vaginas can take a beating...

I know that I don't blog as much as I would like to (and as much as YOU would like as well *wink wink*) BUT that does not give the right to raid my shit like it's a Baltimore convenience store. That being said, ok fine, it isn't trademarked. Not like I'm going to take up every  Lady Balls web address, hoard all the Lady Balls, and not let it be used. But seriously? Very original thinking there....Although I guess that makes me quite the innovator in my early 20's.... (biggest form of flattery and all that)

Feel free to message anything you might be able to come up with to replace the term Lady Balls. I promise I wont STEAL your idea, (and if used, you would receive credit) I could honestly just use a laugh. Something like Uterine Warrior, or Vagina Viking (that's actually a pretty good one).

Vix Out

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a problem using stuff or my stuff being used from friends or people I'm on good terms with, but when folks disassociate themselves from one another, it needs to be complete.

    I'll go with Vagina Viking. It got a double take from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron Vag might work,what do you think?

    ReplyDelete